Report + Support

If you or someone you know has experienced or witnessed any form of harassment, hate crime, bullying, discrimination, fraud/scams, domestic abuse, or assault you can report using your contact details to an advisor or report anonymously Talking to an advisor does not mean you are making a formal report to the university, it is to enable you to access the support you need to make an informed decision.

There are two ways you can tell us what happened