Report + Support
If you or someone you know has experienced or witnessed any form of harassment, hate crime, bullying, discrimination, fraud/scams, domestic abuse, or assault you can report anonymously or talk to an advisor. Talking to an advisor does not mean you are making a formal report to the university, it is to enable you to access the support you need to make an informed decision.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened
Student Support Teams
Mental Health and Wellbeing
- What is Sexual Violence and Assault?
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- What is Sexual Consent
- Consent: It's as simple as tea video
- Supporting Survivors Sharepoint
- Sexual Violence Liaison Officer (SVLO) Team
- Support available at Staffordshire University
- Student Conduct Procedure
- Staffordshire University London (SUL)
- Police Liaison